Wednesday 24 November 2010

I feel like dancing




What can I say about my Lord?

He is wonderful, powerful, righteous, Kind, faithful, merciful, perfect in all things, holy, worthy of all glory and so on. Actually, there're no words enough to describe His greatness and perfection.



I have lived incomparable days in His presence and He has made so many great things in my life...
I'm a tangible proof that Jesus is faithful and He fulfills His promises.

HE knows my heart completely and that verse is so true: "
Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

Today I realize that when I couldn't hear His voice, He was taking care of me and even in the moment of my weakness, He was holding my hands and saying into my heart: "I am with you"

All the things that I had to pass through was for my spiritual growth and I thank God for everything.

And what about you?
What are you doing for God?
Are you pleasing God with your heart and your life?
Think about it!
If you are living to honor God and obey His word, just wait...
God has an appointed time for everything under heaven (Ecclesiastes 3:1)

And make sure: "We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” - Romans 8:28

God didn't forget you... He just says WAIT!
He is righteous and His right time will come in your life.

Be blessed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment